Greek Chickpea Salad
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 10 oz. can unsalted chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2 cups halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber cut into half moons
- 16 pitted kalamata olives
- 4 ounces feta cheese cut into 8 slices
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove grated
- Arrange 1 1/2 cups lettuce and 2 tablespoons onion in each of 4 (4-cup) bowls or containers. Top each serving with 1/3 cup chickpeas, 1/2 cup tomatoes, 1/2 cup cucumber, 4 olives, and 2 cheese slices.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, pepper, salt, and garlic in a small bowl. Serve about 2 tablespoons dressing with each salad.
Sodium: 632mgCalcium: 234mgVitamin C: 26mgVitamin A: 6778IUSugar: 10gFiber: 9gPotassium: 700mgCholesterol: 25mgCalories: 381kcalSaturated Fat: 7gFat: 24gProtein: 13gCarbohydrates: 32gIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.