Grilled Halibut with Mango Salsa
- 2 cups plum tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 cups diced peeled ripe mango
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper divided
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 6-ounce halibut fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat grill.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, mango, onion, cilantro, lime juice, vinegar and sugar. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and garlic.
- Brush halibut with oil; season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Place fish on grill rack; grill 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with mango salsa.
Calories: 263kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 34gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 83mgSodium: 706mgPotassium: 1163mgFiber: 3gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 1904IUVitamin C: 43mgCalcium: 38mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!