Grilled Halibut with Mango Salsa
- 2 cups plum tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 cups diced peeled ripe mango
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper divided
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 6-ounce halibut fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat grill.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, mango, onion, cilantro, lime juice, vinegar and sugar. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and garlic.
- Brush halibut with oil; season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Place fish on grill rack; grill 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with mango salsa.
Sodium: 706mgCalcium: 38mgVitamin C: 43mgVitamin A: 1904IUSugar: 14gFiber: 3gPotassium: 1163mgCholesterol: 83mgCalories: 263kcalSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 6gProtein: 34gCarbohydrates: 18gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.