Grilling the pineapple adds a smokey flavor to this fruity drink.
Grilled Pineapple Lemonade
- 6 oz fresh pineapple, sliced
- 4 cups hot water
- 3 Tbs granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill the pineapples for about 5 minutes on each side or until char marks appear. Set aside and let cool.
- In a large pitcher, combine water and sugar. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Process the pineapple and lemon juice in a blender until smooth.
- Pour pineapple mixture through a strainer into the pitcher with the sugar mixture. Stir well and serve over ice. Garnish with a wedge of grilled pineapple.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.