Grilled Steak Fajitas
- 1 lb beef top sirloin steak
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning mix
- 1 large sweet onion, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium red bell pepper, halved
- 1 medium green bell pepper, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- Sliced avocado, optional
- Minced fresh cilantro, optional
- Lime wedges, optional
- Rub steak with fajita seasoning mix. Toss the onion and peppers with oil.
- Grill steak and vegetables, over medium heat 4-6 minutes on each side, until steak reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°F; medium, 140°F; and medium-well, 145°F) and vegetables are tender. Remove from grill. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before slicing.
- Slice vegetables and steak into strips; serve with tortillas. If desired, top with avocado and cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!