Serve this dip with whole-wheat crackers.
Hot Crab Dip
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 12 ounces fresh crab meat
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, crab boil spice, and garlic until smooth. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Heat over medium-low heat until warm, stirring frequently, 2 to 3 minutes. Gently fold in the crab, scallions, parsley and lemon juice and warm until heated through, about 1 minute more. Serve immediately.
Read more about this chef..