Low Carb Keto Breakfast Egg Wrap Recipe, stuffed with chicken sausage, avocado, and jalapeno cream cheese! Super easy to pack or reheat for leftovers!
Keto Breakfast Egg Wrap
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 4 chicken sausages
- 8-9 large eggs ((2 cups of eggs))
- 2 soft ripe hass avocados
- 8 tablespoons jalapeno cream cheese ; (softened)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, place the chicken sausages in the skillet and sear to warm through, then move them to a plate and cover with foil; Wipe the skillet out with a damp paper towel.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, making sure you have at least 2 cups worth. Add in salt and black pepper, then whisk thoroughly until the eggs are frothy.
- Place 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil into the skillet. Once melted, add 1/2 cup eggs. Swirl the pan to create an even circle. 4 - Cook for 1-2 minutes until mostly cooked, then carefully flip the egg wrap over with a large spatula. Cook another 30-60 seconds. Slide the egg crepe onto a cutting board and repeat this step 3 more times, making 4 egg wraps total.
- Lay each egg wraps flat and scoop half an avocado on the wrap. Spread the avocado into a thin layer. Then spread 2 tablespoons of jalapeno cream cheese over the avocado.
- Place a chicken sausage on each egg wrap and fold the wrap over the sausage. Fold the sides inward, like a burrito, and roll the egg wrap, tucking the sides as you roll. Repeat. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- FoodPals Tip: Use liquid egg whites instead for an even more nutritious version of this dish.
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 30 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Breakfast