Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- 2 ripe bananas about 10 ounces
- 1 cup egg whites or 2 eggs
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Combine banana, egg whites, oatmeal, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in the blender and blend until you have a nice thick batter.
- Stir in walnuts or any other add-ins you like. Blueberries, pecans, and chocolate chips are some of my other favorites.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over a medium heat and lightly coat with coconut oil.
- Pour pancake batter in the pan to form small-medium sized pancakes. Cook for two minutes or until small bubbles begin to form on the top. Flip and cook for another two minutes or until golden brown and set through.
- Repeat until you have used all the batter. You should end up with 9 pancakes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!