Breakfast Egg Muffins
Enjoy these low-carb, protein-rich breakfast bites.
- 12 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp black Pepper
- 1 lb Cooked bacon chopped
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and diced
- 2 Jalapeños seeded and diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin. Evenly disperse half of the bacon, cheese peppers and jalapeños into cups. Pour egg mixture into the cups, filling ½ full. Top with remaining ingredients (evenly dispersed among the 12 cups).
- Bake on center rack for 20-25 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!