Get your day started off right with Keto granola cereal!
- Cooking Spray
- 1 cup almonds ; chopped
- 1 cup walnuts ; chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp. ground clove
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, create granola mixture by adding almonds, walnuts, coconut flakes, sesame seeds, flax seeds, and chia seeds. Stir in cloves, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt.
- Beat egg white until foamy, then stir into granola. Add coconut oil and stir until everything is well coated.
- Pour onto prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, gently stirring halfway through, until golden. Let cool completely before serving.
- FoodPals Tip: If you have trouble separating the whites from the yolks, you can find liquid egg whites at your local grocer.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.