Lemon Grilled Salmon
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillets, skin-on
- Extra-virgin olive oil for brushing
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lemons sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- Heat grill to high. Brush salmon with oil and season with salt and pepper. Add salmon and lemon slices and grill until salmon is cooked through and lemons are charred, 5 minutes per side.
- Add a slice of butter to salmon right when it’s off the grill and top with grilled lemons. Serve.
Calories: 307kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 34gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 94mgSodium: 142mgPotassium: 908mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 318IUVitamin C: 29mgCalcium: 34mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!