Lemon Grilled Salmon
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillets, skin-on
- Extra-virgin olive oil for brushing
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lemons sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- Heat grill to high. Brush salmon with oil and season with salt and pepper. Add salmon and lemon slices and grill until salmon is cooked through and lemons are charred, 5 minutes per side.
- Add a slice of butter to salmon right when it’s off the grill and top with grilled lemons. Serve.
Sodium: 142mgCalcium: 34mgVitamin C: 29mgVitamin A: 318IUSugar: 1gFiber: 2gPotassium: 908mgCholesterol: 94mgCalories: 307kcalSaturated Fat: 3gFat: 17gProtein: 34gCarbohydrates: 5gIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!