Lemon Pepper Chicken
Never have bland chicken again with this easy lemon pepper chicken recipe.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbs lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 lemons
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbs butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, lemon pepper, salt, and zest of 1 lemon. Toss the chicken breasts in the mixture until fully coated. Slice remaining lemon into thin rounds for later use.
- In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, add oil. Add chicken in a single layer and cook until golden on bottom, about 5 minutes on one side.
- Flip the chicken. Add broth, butter, garlic, and lemon slices and place in the oven. Bake until chicken is cooked through and sauce has reduced slightly, about 5-7 minutes.
- Spoon sauce on top of chicken and garnish with parsley.