This simple salad dressing is a great way to add bright flavors to your salads.
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, shake until well combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.