Mango-Spiced Steak Skewers
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup mango preserves
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup mango preserves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound flank steak, sliced across the grain 3/8-inch thick
- 10 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- Stir together Dijon mustard, 1/4 cup honey, and 1/4 cup mango preserves in a small bowl to make a dipping sauce; set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the apple juice, teriyaki sauce, 1 tablespoon honey, 1/2 cup mango preserves, garlic, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper until blended. Add sliced flank steak and toss to coat. Set aside to marinate 10 minutes.
- Preheat a grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the steak from the marinade, and discard the remaining marinade. Thread the steak strips onto the soaked skewers. Cook on the preheated grill to desired degree of doneness, about 1 minute on each side for medium. Serve accompanied by the Dijon dipping sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.