While they may look cutesy, they are filling. This mini frittata recipe is a go to favorite recipe for breakfast, brunch or an anytime snack. If you’re on a low-carb diet, they are ideal. You choose the veggies and other add ins .
Serve them with fresh tomatoes or a spoonful of salsa.
- 6 large eggs beaten
- 1 cup half and half
- 2 tablespoons cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch old bay seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Optional Add-ins: spinach chopped broccoli chopped mushrooms cleaned and diced diced tomatoes red or green peppers diced Scallions Gruyère grated onion diced garlic minced bacon cooked and crumbled ham cooked and diced seafood cooked and chopped crushed French's® French Fried Onions
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Spray mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- Whisk together eggs and half & half until light and fluffy.
- Add sour cream, salt, pepper and old bay until well-combined.
- Add in options as desired and mix.
- Spoon mixture into mini muffin pan filling each about half full. (you can use a spoon, ladle or ice cream scooper)
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the egg mixture is set; until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean
- The quiches will puff up but will deflate soon after removing them from the oven.
- Let them cool for a few minutes, then use a spatula to lift them out onto a tray or plate.
- Serve warm.