With this recipe you can make your own homemade crackers at home.
Olive Oil Crackers
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 Tbs olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 3/4 tsp salt
- flaky sea salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
- In a food processor, blend the flour, sugar and 3/4 tsp salt.
- Add olive oil and 8 Tbs water. Pulse until dough forms. Add another tablespoon of water if necessary. Divide dough in half.
- On a floured surface, roll out each half very thinly. Cut into 1 x 3-inch strips and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush the top of each with olive oil and season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Bake in a 425 degrees F oven for about 12 minutes or until the edges are browned.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!