One Pot Puttanesca
- 2 anchovies chopped
- pinch chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp nonpareille capers
- 8 black olives pitted and sliced
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes diced
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes sliced
- 1 cup chickpea spaghetti
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- handful basil
- 1-2 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- Put everything except the stock in a small pan with a small pinch of salt, and a good grind of black pepper.
- Add enough stock to just cover the pasta: how much will depend on how big the pan is. Bring to a gentle simmer. Cook for 8-12 minutes, stirring the pasta occasionally to coat in the sauce.
- Simmer until the pasta is tender and the liquid reduced to a sauce. Serve with more basil if you like.
Calories: 1307kcalCarbohydrates: 173gProtein: 58gFat: 48gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 1231mgPotassium: 2774mgFiber: 26gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 2267IUVitamin C: 39mgCalcium: 268mgIron: 15mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!