One Pot Puttanesca
- 2 anchovies chopped
- pinch chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp nonpareille capers
- 8 black olives pitted and sliced
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes diced
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes sliced
- 1 cup chickpea spaghetti
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- handful basil
- 1-2 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- Put everything except the stock in a small pan with a small pinch of salt, and a good grind of black pepper.
- Add enough stock to just cover the pasta: how much will depend on how big the pan is. Bring to a gentle simmer. Cook for 8-12 minutes, stirring the pasta occasionally to coat in the sauce.
- Simmer until the pasta is tender and the liquid reduced to a sauce. Serve with more basil if you like.
Sodium: 1231mgCalcium: 268mgVitamin C: 39mgVitamin A: 2267IUSugar: 14gFiber: 26gPotassium: 2774mgCholesterol: 12mgCalories: 1307kcalSaturated Fat: 6gFat: 48gProtein: 58gCarbohydrates: 173gIron: 15mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!