This irresistible gluten-free peanut butter cookie recipe contains no flour.
Peanut Butter Gluten-Free Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit
- Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients (except optional items) and mix with a rubber spatula until evenly mixed. (once mixed add in optional items and mix in gently)
- Using a small ice cream scoop or your hands, roll peanut butter mixture into 1-inch balls, place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.
- Flatten each ball slightly with a fork.
- Bake about 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set and bottoms are lightly browned.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!