Red Pepper & Parmesan Tilapia
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets 6 ounces each
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place egg in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cheese, Italian seasoning, pepper flakes and pepper. Dip fillets in egg and then in cheese mixture.
- Place fillets in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 10-15 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.