If you’re using wooden skewers for this dish, soak them in water for 20-30 minutes to prevent them from burning.
You can find sesame-ginger salad dressing in most supermarkets, but it’s also easy to make your own at home. Just follow this recipe and you can rest assured that you know everything that went into this dressing.
Sesame Beef Skewers
- 1 lb beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 tablespoons sesame ginger salad dressing, divided
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a bowl, mix together 3 tablespoons sesame ginger dressing and soy sauce. Stir in beef; let stand 10-15 minutes. Meanwhile, in another bowl, combine pineapple, apples, chili sauce, lime juice and pepper; toss to combine.
- Place meat onto the skewers. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat or broil, until desired doneness, 7-9 minutes, turning occasionally; brush generously with remaining sesame ginger dressing during the last 3 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with pineapple mixture.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.