Lemon Dijon Pork
Get this on the table with minimal effort and delicious results!
- 4 boneless pork loin chops 6 ounces each
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium sweet potatoes cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts quartered
- Coarsely ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, combine mustard, lemon zest, garlic and salt; gradually whisk in oil. Reserve 1 tablespoon mixture. Add vegetables to remaining mixture; toss to coat.
- Place pork chops and vegetables in a sheet pan coated with non-stick cooking spray. Brush chops with reserved mustard mixture. Roast 10 minutes.
- Turn chops and stir vegetables; roast until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°F and vegetables are tender, 10-15 minutes longer. Season with black pepper. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Sodium: 529mgCalcium: 97mgVitamin C: 80mgVitamin A: 24710IUSugar: 9gFiber: 9gPotassium: 1432mgCholesterol: 88mgCalories: 421kcalSaturated Fat: 3gFat: 12gProtein: 36gCarbohydrates: 43gIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!