Shrimp and Bok Choy Stir-Fry
- 1 1/4 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 Tbs chili-garlic sauce
- 3 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lbs baby bok choy, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 4 cups brown rice, cooked
- Lime wedges, for serving
- black pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the barbecue sauce, chili-garlic sauce and 1/3 cup water. Set aside.
- Heat 2 Tbs oil in a large non-stick skillet over high heat. Season the shrimp with salt and then add to the skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes on one side then flip and cook another 1-2 minutes. Transfer to the plate.
- Add 1 Tbs oil to the same skillet. Add bok choy, season with salt and black pepper. Cook while stirring for about 3 minutes. Add the barbecue sauce mixture and the shrimp to the skillet. Toss until evenly coated and heated through. About 1 minute.
- Serve over rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.