Shrimp Stuffed Avocado
- 1 small shallot finely chopped
- 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp low fat sour cream
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 lb cooked shrimp peeled and chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 serrano chile thinly sliced
- 2 ripe avocados halved, pits removed
- Cilantro for garnish
- In small bowl, whisk shallot, mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, orange juice and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
- In large bowl, toss shrimp, tomatoes, chile and half of dressing. Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- To serve, spoon into avocado halves and drizzle with remaining dressing. Garnish with cilantro.
Sodium: 1004mgCalcium: 193mgVitamin C: 32mgVitamin A: 389IUSugar: 4gFiber: 7gPotassium: 729mgCholesterol: 291mgCalories: 338kcalSaturated Fat: 3gFat: 20gProtein: 26gCarbohydrates: 15gIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.