- 2/3 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground celery seed
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1/2 green cabbage sliced thin
- 1/3 cup red onion finely minced
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Greek yogurt, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, celery seed, salt and pepper. Whisk until a dressing forms.
- Add cabbage, and red onion. Toss to combine, making sure all the coleslaw is coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Taste and adjust salt and pepper seasoning.
Calories: 40kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 3gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 17mgPotassium: 134mgFiber: 2gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 57IUVitamin C: 22mgCalcium: 44mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!