Steak, Feta, and Olive Quesadillas
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 12 ounces sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 1/2 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 12 Castelvetrano olives, chopped
- 4 (8-in.) whole-wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add steak; cook for 5 minutes. Add spinach, cream cheese, feta, and olives; stir to combine and cook 2 minutes. Remove steak mixture and set aside.
- Wipe pan clean with a paper towel. Spoon 1/3 cup of the steak mixture onto half of each tortilla. Fold tortilla over filling.
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil to pan. Place 2 quesadillas in pan; cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned. Repeat with remaining 2 quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges. Serve with low fat yogurt.
Read more about this chef..