Thai Chicken Lettuce
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups torn basil leaves, divided
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 12 Romain lettuce leaves
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Shredded carrots and thinly sliced radishes
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the chicken, broth, garlic, sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce and red pepper flakes. Cook, covered, on low 2 1/2 hours or until cooked through. Remove chicken; shred with 2 forks. Return to slow cooker. Stir in 1-1/2 cups basil and hoisin sauce; heat through.
- Serve in lettuce leaves with rice, green onions, carrots, radishes and remaining basil.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.