Whole Wheat Pasta with Broccoli
- 4 ounces dry whole wheat penne
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets cut into bite-sized pieces
- Black Pepper
- 3 ounces shredded Parmesan
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add broccoli, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until florets are al dente and browned in places, 4 minutes. Add cooked pasta and Parmesan; toss to combine.
Sodium: 711mgCalcium: 546mgVitamin C: 81mgVitamin A: 899IUSugar: 3gFiber: 6gPotassium: 327mgCholesterol: 29mgCalories: 405kcalSaturated Fat: 7gFat: 15gProtein: 25gCarbohydrates: 43gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!