Whole Wheat Pasta with Broccoli
- 4 ounces dry whole wheat penne
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets cut into bite-sized pieces
- Black Pepper
- 3 ounces shredded Parmesan
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add broccoli, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until florets are al dente and browned in places, 4 minutes. Add cooked pasta and Parmesan; toss to combine.
Calories: 405kcalCarbohydrates: 43gProtein: 25gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 711mgPotassium: 327mgFiber: 6gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 899IUVitamin C: 81mgCalcium: 546mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!