This salad is a great way to start off your Thanksgiving dinner. It’s loaded with mixed greens, apples, walnuts, cranberries and feta cheese with a bright dressing.
Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad
- 6 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 red apple
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup apple juice
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Core, half and thinly slice the apples.
- Toss lettuce, apples, walnuts, feta, and cranberries together in a large bowl.
- In another bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients. Toss with salad just before serving.