Baked Halibut with Orange
- 4 halibut fillet skinless, 6 ounces each
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 12 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 small orange thinly sliced
- Place each halibut filler on a 12-15-inch piece of parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top each fillet evenly with thyme sprigs and orange slices.
- Fold the parchment over the fish and then seal each packet by making small overlapping folds along the edges.
- Bake on 2 baking sheets at 400 degrees F for 12 minutes. Cut the packets open and serve.
Sodium: 407mgCalcium: 34mgVitamin C: 18mgVitamin A: 310IUSugar: 2gFiber: 1gPotassium: 801mgCholesterol: 83mgCalories: 169kcalSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 2gProtein: 32gCarbohydrates: 4gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!