Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps with Grapes and Pecans
The grapes add a hint of sweetness and the toasted pecans add a nice crunch to this chicken salad.
- 1/2 cup low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- juice of 1 1/2 lemons
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped dill plus more for garnish
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 rotisserie chicken skin removed and shredded (3 cups)
- 1 cup red grapes quartered
- 1/2 cup toasted and chopped pecans
- 4 green onions white and green parts only, sliced
- 1 head Boston Bibb lettuce
- In a large bowl, mix together Greek yogurt, lemon zest and juice, mustard, dill, and season with salt and black pepper.
- Fold in chicken, grapes, pecans, and green onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon chicken salad into lettuce leaves, garnish with dill, and serve.
Calories: 419kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 46gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 146mgSodium: 551mgPotassium: 253mgFiber: 2gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 1526IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 68mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!