Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps with Grapes and Pecans
The grapes add a hint of sweetness and the toasted pecans add a nice crunch to this chicken salad.
- 1/2 cup low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- juice of 1 1/2 lemons
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped dill plus more for garnish
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 rotisserie chicken skin removed and shredded (3 cups)
- 1 cup red grapes quartered
- 1/2 cup toasted and chopped pecans
- 4 green onions white and green parts only, sliced
- 1 head Boston Bibb lettuce
- In a large bowl, mix together Greek yogurt, lemon zest and juice, mustard, dill, and season with salt and black pepper.
- Fold in chicken, grapes, pecans, and green onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon chicken salad into lettuce leaves, garnish with dill, and serve.
Sodium: 551mgCalcium: 68mgVitamin C: 6mgVitamin A: 1526IUSugar: 8gFiber: 2gPotassium: 253mgCholesterol: 146mgCalories: 419kcalSaturated Fat: 4gFat: 22gProtein: 46gCarbohydrates: 12gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.