The great thing about this recipe is that you can add any vegetables that you have laying around in your kitchen.
Crockpot Vegetable Soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 12 ounces fresh green beans, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 cups chopped kale, stems removed
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 4 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans low sodium cannellini or other white beans, rinsed
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons red-wine vinegar
- 8 teaspoons prepared pesto
- Place all ingredients except for the vinegar and pesto in a crockpot. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Stir in vinegar before serving. Transfer to a serving bowl and top each bowl with 1 teaspoon of pesto.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!