Garlic Butter Shrimp and Broccoli Skillet
- 1 1/2 lbs medium raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 lbs broccoli rinsed and cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- Crushed chili pepper flakes optional
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Place a large non-stick skillet with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add the broccoli and season to taste. Saute the broccoli until crisp-tender, 4-6 minutes. Remove sauteed broccoli from the pan and set aside.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper. In the same pan, add the remaining 2 tablespoons butter and add shrimp. Sauté shrimp 1-2 minutes on one side.
- Add the minced garlic, paprika, Italian seasoning, and onion powder to the shrimp. Stir to combine and flip the shrimp to cook on the opposite side. Cook shrimp for 1 minute then add 1/4 cup vegetable stock and Sriracha. Allow the sauce to reduce for 1 minute, making sure not to overcook the shrimp.
- Push the grilled shrimp on the side and add broccoli florets back to the pan. Stir broccoli to coat it into the sauce and squeeze half of a lemon over the top of the grilled shrimp and broccoli. Reheat for 1-2 minutes. Remove grilled shrimp and broccoli from heat, garnish with parsley, lemon slices, and red crushed chili pepper if you like.
Sodium: 1623mgCalcium: 348mgVitamin C: 164mgVitamin A: 1505IUSugar: 3gFiber: 5gPotassium: 698mgCholesterol: 429mgCalories: 346kcalSaturated Fat: 3gFat: 15gProtein: 40gCarbohydrates: 14gIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!