This keto friendly dish is perfect for a quick weeknight meal.
Baked Garlic Rosemary Pork Chops
Enjoy these delicious bone-in, thick cut pork chops.
- 4 pork loin chops bone-in, thick cut
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp freshly minced rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 stick butter melted
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Season pork chops generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a small bowl mix together butter, rosemary, and garlic. Set aside.
- In an oven safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil then add pork chops. Sear for 4 minutes or until golden, flip and cook another 4 minutes. Brush pork chops generously with garlic-rosemary butter.
- Place skillet in oven and cook until cooked through (145° for medium), 10-12 minutes. Serve with more garlic butter.
For perfectly juicy pork chops, remove them from the oven when they hit 140°F and let them carry-over cook to a perfect 145°F.
Sodium: 66mgCalcium: 18mgVitamin C: 1mgVitamin A: 16IUSugar: 1gFiber: 1gPotassium: 500mgCholesterol: 90mgCalories: 243kcalSaturated Fat: 4gFat: 13gProtein: 29gCarbohydrates: 1gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!