Glazed Brussels Sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 3 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans
- Heat olive oil, ground cardamom, and crushed red pepper in a large skillet over medium-high. Add trimmed and halved Brussels sprouts, cut sides down. Cook until browned, about 7 minutes. Add pomegranate juice and white balsamic vinegar. Cook, tossing often, until sauce thickens, another 5 to 6 minutes. Top evenly with crumbled feta cheese and chopped toasted pecans.
Calories: 238kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 6gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 138mgPotassium: 519mgFiber: 5gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 913IUVitamin C: 96mgCalcium: 102mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!