Grilled asparagus is a super easy side dish to make. If you’re looking for tips on how to pick and store asparagus, check out this video.
- 2 lb. asparagus, stalks trimmed
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 lemon
- Heat a grill or grill pan over high heat. Toss asparagus lightly in oil and season generously with salt and black pepper.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until tender and charred, 3 to 4 minutes. Squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon over the asparagus just before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!