Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3-5 tablespoons low fat milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. Add wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Roll into 15-20 small balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes before removing them from the pan.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!