- 8 cups finely shredded green and red cabbage
- ¼ small sweet onion, grated
- ½ cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon celery seed
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup minced celery hearts
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Place grated onion in a large bowl.
- Add greek yogurt and mayonnaise and whisk to combine. Add vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, celery seed and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Add cabbage, carrots, celery and parsley. Toss to coat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!