The beef comes out so tender in this recipe by cooking it slow and low in the crock pot.
Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli
This is a super easy, set it and forget it dish that is great for a weeknight meal.
- 2 lb boneless beef chuck roast sliced thin
- 1 cup low sodium beef broth
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 head broccoli cut into florets
- brown rice cooked, for serving
- In the crockpot, whisk together beef broth, soy sauce, sesame oil, minced garlic, and brown sugar.
- Place slices of beef in the liquid and toss to coat.
- Cover with lid and cook on low heat for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, whisk together cornstarch and water in small bowl. Pour into crock pot, add the broccoli and gently stir to combine.
- Cover with lid and cook 30 minutes until the broccoli is tender and the sauce thickens.
- Serve with brown rice.
Sodium: 1412mgCalcium: 132mgVitamin C: 137mgVitamin A: 976IUSugar: 16gFiber: 4gPotassium: 1441mgCholesterol: 156mgCalories: 599kcalSaturated Fat: 12gFat: 30gProtein: 51gCarbohydrates: 35gIron: 7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.