Slow Cooker Shredded Korean BBQ Beef
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 3 lbs boneless chuck beef
- 1½ tsp kosher salt
- 1-2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 3 Tbs sugar
- 1 Tbs garlic powder
- 6 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 cup Korean BBQ Sauce
- chopped green onion, for garnish
- Place the carrots and onion on the bottom of slow cooker.
- Season the beef on all sides with salt, pepper, sugar and garlic powder. Place the beef on top. Pour Korean BBQ sauce over the top.
- Set slow cooker to Low for 8-10 hours, or until beef is fork-tender. Shred the beef with a fork and then serve.
Read more about this chef..