Spicy Acorn Squash with Feta
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 3 medium acorn squash, halved, seeded and sliced
- 6 small leaves sage, finely chopped
- 1/2 c. crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In small bowl, stir together olive oil, paprika, cayenne, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Divide squash and oil mixture between 2 large rimmed baking sheets, tossing to coat. Arrange in single layer.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until tender. Transfer squash to serving platter; sprinkle with sage and feta.
Read more about this chef..