This version of this classic appetizer uses hummus as the base and only has 1/4 cup of cheese.
spinach artichoke dip
- 10- oz. plain hummus
- 8- oz. frozen spinach thawed and squeezed to remove extra moisture
- 1/4 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 2 –3 cloves garlic minced or grated
- 1/4 cup cheese mixture of mozzarella and Parmesan
- 1/2 can artichokes
- black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix hummus, spinach, Italian Seasoning, garlic, and cheese in a bowl until well-combined.
- Add artichokes to a food processor, and pulse until broken up slightly, then add them to your hummus/spinach mixture.
- Season with salt + pepper, and mix well to combine.
- Pour dip into a baking dish of your choosing, and bake 20-30 minutes, or until the dip is nice and hot.
- Remove from oven and serve with corn tortilla chips.
Calories: 114kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 6gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 250mgPotassium: 250mgFiber: 4gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 4533IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 106mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!