This version of this classic appetizer uses hummus as the base and only has 1/4 cup of cheese.
spinach artichoke dip
- 10- oz. plain hummus
- 8- oz. frozen spinach thawed and squeezed to remove extra moisture
- 1/4 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 2 –3 cloves garlic minced or grated
- 1/4 cup cheese mixture of mozzarella and Parmesan
- 1/2 can artichokes
- black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix hummus, spinach, Italian Seasoning, garlic, and cheese in a bowl until well-combined.
- Add artichokes to a food processor, and pulse until broken up slightly, then add them to your hummus/spinach mixture.
- Season with salt + pepper, and mix well to combine.
- Pour dip into a baking dish of your choosing, and bake 20-30 minutes, or until the dip is nice and hot.
- Remove from oven and serve with corn tortilla chips.
Sodium: 250mgCalcium: 106mgVitamin C: 3mgVitamin A: 4533IUSugar: 1gFiber: 4gPotassium: 250mgCholesterol: 5mgCalories: 114kcalSaturated Fat: 2gFat: 7gProtein: 6gCarbohydrates: 9gIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!