Spinach & Mushroom Frittata
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp Kosher salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup loosely packed spinach
- 1 Tbs crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat broiler to high and adjust the rack so it is about 6 inches from the heat.
- In a small bowl beat the eggs well until frothy. Season with 1/8 tsp pepper and 1/16 tsp salt.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Saute the mushrooms until browned. About 4-5 minutes. Stir in spinach and remaining salt and pepper. Cook for about 1 minute or until the spinach is wilted.
- Add eggs and stir slowly. After 2-3 minutes sprinkle the top with cheese.
- Place the pan under the broiler for abut 2 minutes. Then transfer to a plate and serve.
Read more about this chef..