Thanksgiving Leftover Salad
This salad is a great way to make use of all of your Thanksgiving leftovers.
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil divided
- 1 cup leftover bread stuffing
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 ¼ cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup roasted vegetables such as carrots, winter squash and/or Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add stuffing and cook, stirring, until crisp, 8 to 11 minutes. Set aside.
- Whisk cranberry sauce, vinegar, orange zest, salt, pepper and the remaining 3 tablespoons oil in a large bowl. Add greens, turkey and roasted vegetables; toss to coat. Sprinkle with the stuffing croutons and dried cranberries.
Sodium: 496mgCalcium: 44mgVitamin C: 24mgVitamin A: 3407IUSugar: 15gFiber: 4gPotassium: 396mgCholesterol: 40mgCalories: 396kcalSaturated Fat: 4gFat: 22gProtein: 16gCarbohydrates: 36gIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!