Thanksgiving Leftover Salad
This salad is a great way to make use of all of your Thanksgiving leftovers.
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil divided
- 1 cup leftover bread stuffing
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 ¼ cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup roasted vegetables such as carrots, winter squash and/or Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add stuffing and cook, stirring, until crisp, 8 to 11 minutes. Set aside.
- Whisk cranberry sauce, vinegar, orange zest, salt, pepper and the remaining 3 tablespoons oil in a large bowl. Add greens, turkey and roasted vegetables; toss to coat. Sprinkle with the stuffing croutons and dried cranberries.
Calories: 396kcalCarbohydrates: 36gProtein: 16gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 496mgPotassium: 396mgFiber: 4gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 3407IUVitamin C: 24mgCalcium: 44mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!