Crunchy Broccoli Salad
- 1 lb fresh broccoli florets
- 1 bunch green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 3 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, green onions and cranberries. In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar and sugar until blended; drizzle over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
- Top with sunflower kernels and bacon before serving.
Calories: 129kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 3gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 59mgPotassium: 178mgFiber: 2gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 295IUVitamin C: 41mgCalcium: 24mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!