This carrot salad is great for a healthy lunch or side dish.
- ⅓ cup grated peeled carrot
- ½ teaspoon minced fresh tarragon
- ½ teaspoon white wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- To make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and sugar.
- In another bowl combine carrot, tarragon and dressing. Toss to combine.
Sodium: 30mgCalcium: 25mgVitamin C: 3mgVitamin A: 7128IUSugar: 3gFiber: 1gPotassium: 137mgCalories: 25kcalSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 1gProtein: 1gCarbohydrates: 6gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.