Citrus-Berry Granola Bowl
- 1 cup 2% milk or plain, unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup uncooked steel-cut oats
- 1/2 Tbs cocoa nibs
- 1/2 Tbs real maple syrup
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup grapefruit and orange segments
- Combine milk and oats in an airtight container. Refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Add cocoa nibs and maple syrup. Stir to combine.
- Divide among 4 bowls. Top with blueberries and citrus segments.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.