This is a great summer dessert or snack that’s easily prepared on a grill.
Grilled Peaches with Cinnamon Sugar Butter
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 3/4 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Pinch salt
- Canola oil
- In a small bowl add the room temperature butter and stir until smooth. Add the cinnamon, granulated sugar and salt and stir until combined.
- Heat grill to high. Brush peaches lightly with oil and grill flat side down for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Top each with a few teaspoons of the cinnamon butter.