Lemon Raspberry Sorbet
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/3 cup water
- Freeze the raspberries for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Add the frozen raspberries to your blender or food processor, followed by the raw honey, fresh lemon zest, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and the water.
- Process the mixture until the raspberries become crumbly, pressing down the mixture with a spatula as needed.
- Continue to process until the mixture becomes more smooth and evenly processed.
- Once everything is smooth, taste for sweetness, and add additional honey as needed.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.