Low Fat Blueberry Pancakes
- 3/4 cup 0% fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a small bowl, stir yogurt to make it smooth. Add the egg and stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour and baking soda.
- Pour yogurt mixture into the flour mixture. Stir to combine.
- Heat a non-stick pan or griddle over low to medium heat. Spoon a 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan. Use a spoon to spread the batter into an even circle.
- Drop a bunch of blueberries onto each pancake as it is cooking.
- Flip the pancakes when they start to bubble a bit around the edges. Cook for another minute or two on the other side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!