These ice pops are all natural, alcohol free and taste just like a refreshing piña colada. To prepare this recipe you will need Ten 3-ounce (or similar-size) ice-pop molds.
Piña Colada Ice Pop (Non Alcoholic)
- 2 very ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Shake the can of coconut milk well.
- Combine bananas, pineapple, pineapple juice and coconut milk in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Divide among ten 3-ounce popsicle molds and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.