Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread
This yummy loaf of bread is made with pumpkin beer.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2-3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 12 ounces pumpkin beer
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine flours, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice and sugars. Gradually add the beer and canned pumpkin. Mix until fully combined. Add additional pumpkin pie spice for flavor.
- Pour mixture into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until loaf is fully cooked and toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
Calories: 219kcalCarbohydrates: 45gProtein: 6gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 310mgPotassium: 162mgFiber: 3gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 4766IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 113mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!